Terms & conditions
- By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This coupon is only available for as long as it is advertised on www.parabox.com.au.
- The coupon entitles you to 10% off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) when you spend $30.00 or more in one transaction.
- To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code "GIVEME10" into the redemption code box during the checkout process.
- A minimum spend of $30.00 per transaction applies.
- The 10% discount is on item cost only and does not apply to postage costs.
- Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction.
- Without limiting other remedies and in addition to ParaBox's rights under the Terms of Service, ParaBox reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount, limit, suspend or terminate a user account, prohibit access to this offer or any future offers, delay or remove hosted content or take other technical and legal steps against you if ParaBox believes you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with conduct of this offer.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other ParaBox coupon, voucher or redemption code.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- To the extent permitted by law, ParaBox will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon.
- ParaBox reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on parabox.com.au.
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.